At Ricci Dental we provide quality dental care for both adults and children. We believe that developing good dental habits at an early age is important in helping people achieve the goal of keeping teeth for life.
Recent studies have shown that dental decay is on the rise in children and teenagers. At Ricci Dental we place great importance on preventative care and encourage regular visits by offering a no gap examination and clean appointment for all school age children.
Our services for children include:
- A thorough examination that will detect tooth decay and developing orthodontic problems
- Preventative clean
- Fluoride application where necessary
- Oral hygiene and diet instruction
- Fissure sealants to prevent tooth decay
- Restoration (fillings) , if required
- Relaxation Gas, if needed
- Orthodontic referrals when needed
- No gap payment for examination and preventative cleans for all school age children