A veneer is a thin ceramic restoration which bonds permanently to the front surface of the tooth to improve the appearance of your smile.
A veneer is custom made using modern, up to date ceramic materials to produce a natural appearance.
Veneers can be used to;
- Close spaces between teeth
- Restore broken or chipped teeth
- Correct crooked teeth
- Whiten discoloured teeth
Advantages of Veneers;
- Wide range of applications to many cosmetic problems
- Tooth like appearance. Veneers can be made to blend in with your natural teeth
- Minimal tooth reduction, Only a small amount of tooth structure removed to prepare the teeth for veneers
- Strength and durability
- Stain resistance
Veneers can offer a conservative, long lasting solution to many cosmetic problems. At Ricci Dental we have been providing our patients with ceramic veneers for over 25 years.